Sunday, October 17, 2021

The way closer to God

If god is by myside 
And I can't see him 
If god is talking to me
And I can't hear him 
If I can can't really talk 
To god with the tongue 
That I have been given .
Then how will a blind person
See him 
Then how will a deaf person
Hear him 
And how will a dumb person 
Ever be able to talk to god 
And if they really can then 
I wish I was blind , deaf and dumb 
For I really want to talk to god 
And the life and way I am living
It just seems impossible to do so 
And really easy when blind,deaf and dumb .
For I feel they are far more Favouried 
In the eyes of god than I am .
They can't see the things 
That we see to be wrong 
They say words that we say 
To cause problems and worries
They can't hear things to pass on 
Like us and cause problems and worries
So I rather live like a born Favoured one 
Rather than the born unfavourable one.

By 

   David T Nicholas

No comments:

Featured Post

This and That

This and That  A child's two words of tricks When they are really at a fix Or need something really quick They know the words...