Saturday, November 20, 2021

Two painful Love Stories can never be the same.

This love I bore 
Not to weep and sore 
But to last a lifetime and bring forth
My offspring and future generation 
But instead a one so loved 
Has been lost and gone 
And a feeling in me 
As if the living life 
Is as lifeless as can be 
No words to describe the
Love story that God has written for me 
For I do not deserve this 
Nor does any helpless or lovelost do 
For I so loved a girl 
And can pledge with all my heart 
That I truly did 
I doubt the same back from her 
She very well dupled in love 
What's strange is all in a short span 
She managed to treble love 
And marry the third 
If this is the way my love story to be said
Of how I Morn and bleed 
Let this not be written in anyone's life again
For two painful Love Stories 
can never be the same .

                                    By 
                                    
                                        David T Nicholas

No comments:

Featured Post

This and That

This and That  A child's two words of tricks When they are really at a fix Or need something really quick They know the words...