Thursday, December 9, 2021

I'm not all this world needs

I'm not all this world needs 

I'm not all this world needs 
Or is it just to say that I'm not at all needed 
with a purpose left to live 
and the purpose becomes lifeless 
with no one to love or care 
to be loved or to be cared for 
this life i live is not what i need 
this life i live is not what I've asked for 
this life i live is not for anyone to live 
i silently want this life of mine to be over
if the life I want isn't mine 
i don't want to live a life some else planned for me 
a life of suffering , misery , agony and all the synonyms 
of the word pain in its worst form of life 
just dwell deep within me 
others are so blinded that they cant see 
this life of mine i don't need 
for I am not all this world needs 
and I am not needed in this world .

                                   By 
                                      David T Nicholas

No comments:

Featured Post

This and That

This and That  A child's two words of tricks When they are really at a fix Or need something really quick They know the words...